BtoB NetMarketing Breakfasts
For the twelfth straight year, BtoB's NetMarketing Breakfast series is stopping in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Boston. Each breakfast event considers new approaches as well as proven techniques for using the Internet as part of an integrated marketing plan. Top marketing executives at leading companies reveal best practices in social media, email marketing, virtual trade shows, video and more.
A few of the marketing experts who have appeared on our panels include:
- Katrina Klier Senior Director-Worldwide Digital Marketing and Engagement, Microsoft Corp.
- Ken Fredman, Head of Digital Programs, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Ted Gilvar, EVP - Chief Global Marketing Officer, Monster Worldwide
- Maureen Moore, VP, Marketing & Communications, Fellowes
- Tim Washer, Social Media Manager, Cisco Systems
- Company brand recognition in NetMarketing marketing promotions (including print, online, direct and email promotions, when applicable)
- Company signage on easel stands prominently displayed at the event
- Logo placement on the event presentation introductory slide
- Recognition from the podium by Publisher
- A tabletop at the event for collateral distribution
- Post-show attendee list
- Guest attendee passes
Sponsors in 2012 included Bizo, IDG, Manta, Merit Direct and ON24. Add your company name to this distinguished sponsorship list and make an impression on the senior marketers you want to reach.