Celebrating the most innovative publishing executives of the year, the tenth annual Media Business Innovator Awards Luncheon will take place June 2013 in New York City. The award winners, featured in the May, 2013 issue, are selected for true innovation and creative thinking at large and small trade, and general business publications.
Winners from 2012 include:
- Bob Carrigan, CEO, IDG Communications
- Doug Manoni, CEO, SourceMedia
- John Ridding, CEO, Financial Times
- Michael Friedenberg, CEO, IDG Enterprise
- Oke Okaro, General Manager & Global Head of Mobile, Bloomberg
- Amandeep Sandhu, Director of Audience Engagement & Analytics, UBM Electronics
- Paul Bascobert, President & Head of Business Operations, Bloomberg
Exclusive sponsorship opportunities are available for the cocktail hour and the following categories: CEOs, publishing executives, online executives, events executive, audience development executive and production executive.
- Logo recognition in all marketing and promotion
- Signage at the event
- Distribution of collateral material on shared tabletop
- Listing in event program alongside the winners
- Recognition from the podium with brief company description read by the publisher
- Two guest passes valued at $200
- Post-show attendee mailing list
For sponsorship rates and opportunities, please contact Bob Felsenthal, Publisher, at BFelsenthal@crain.com
or 212-210-0262, or your account representative.