For the fourth year, our BtoB's Best Luncheon will take place in New York City at the Edison Ballroom in November. The luncheon honors BtoB's Top Marketers and Best Creative from the October 8 issue. The event also announced the Marketer of the Year and Best Creative of the Year. The Top 2011 Marketers in attendance included:
- Kathy Button Bell, VP-CMO, Emerson
- Dan Murphy, VP-Global Marketing, Avaya Inc.
- Ted Gilvar, EVP-Chief Global Marketing Officer, Monster Worldwide
- Scott Coleman, VP-Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, DuPont
- Tom Haas, CMO, Siemens Corp.
- Judith Sim, CMO, Oracle Corp.
- John Kennedy, VP-Corporate Marketing, IBM Corp.
- Julie Fajgenbaum, VP-Brand and Marketing, American Express OPEN
- Laurie Tucker, Senior VP-Corporate Marketing, FedEx Corp.
- Mark Wilson, Senior VP-Corporate Marketing, Sybase Inc.
- Company brand recognition in BtoB's Best marketing promotions (including print, online, direct and email promotions, when applicable)
- Company logo in the event program guide
- Signage on screen and easel displays
- Mention at the podium from Bob Felsenthal, Publisher
- Two guest passes
- Registration list of all the attendees
Multiple sponsorships are available. For expanded sponsorship packages and programs, contact Bob Felsenthal, publisher, at 212-210-0262 or firstname.lastname@example.org